There’s enormous value to getting earned media — publicity — for businesses that is sometimes overlooked in our social-media heavy world. But companies can reach new customers, brand their business and promote expertise through strong PR — and then leverage it all with social media.
Your Chance to Win!
We need some reviews on iTunes! So… to thank you for taking the time to rate & review our podcast, we’ve put together a fantastic prize package!
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing is About Help Not Hype, the latest New York Times Bestseller by Jay Baer
- Another New York Times Bestseller by an upcoming guest who shall not (yet) be named!
- AND (optional) a 1-hour consultation (phone or Skype) with whichever of us you choose — Rod, Josh, or David. This could have a huge impact on your business!
Here’s How To Enter in 2 Easy Steps:
- Leave us a review on iTunes (or on Stitcher)
- Let us know about your review by sending us an email at: show [at] growthedream [dot] com
It’s that easy! Thanks in advance for your honest feedback!
Enter now through May 31st. The drawing will be streamed live on Twitter (@GTDShow) on June 1st at Noon Eastern.
Don’t miss a single episode of the Grow The Dream Show.
We’ll add some notes here!
Brew of the Day
Thanks to Josh Muccio, today’s Brew of the Day is a nice, rich Dark Roast from Koffee Kult. Although it was ordered from Amazon, the beans were roasted the day they were shipped to us, which resulted in amazing freshness. The company sources their coffee following fair trade practices, and they also appear to be using organic growers.
This is a very full-bodied cup of coffee, which lots of nice flavor and texture. We’ll be ordering more of it!